We are proud of our safety program and are committed to putting safety
first in the workplace. It is our belief that a strong safety program
provides for safety and health on the job, protection of property, public
safety and compliance to occupational laws.
By providing for research, information,
education and training every effort will be made to prevent accidents.
It is our intent to provide our customers with market driven quality in
a safe working environment.
Every year Johnson Electric, Inc. sponsors an eight hour Standard First Aid
and CPR certification class that all employees are invited to attend.
Specialty training is also implemented by sending our employees to school for
certification in such areas as Asbestos Abatement Work, Asbestos Supervision and
Hazardous Waste Work.
Throughout the construction and management industry, Johnson Electric, Inc. has
been the only choice for many project managers and facility engineers. These
clients have recognized our performance and successful approach to safety.
- Written safety program issued to each employee
- Written job site Hazard Communication Program is in place
- Safety orientation and instruction is provided for all new employees
- On site, weekly safety meetings on all projects
- Special safety seminars and programs available to each employee
Chris Field, Safety Director